Doctor insights on:
Low thyroid & vision: This is a very good question!. Here is my answer. Yes it can, but the levels of hypothyroidism (low thyroid) we see in practice are not likely to do so. Essentially your thyroid function has to be so low that the patient's metabolism is actually stagnant.... Practically stopped! in a condition that used to be called myxedema, in which every organ function may be impaired. Even coma can occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if I have -5.75 diopters in my right eye and -6.25 diopters in my left eye. Does this mean that I have profound low vision?
Was born with congentital syphillis. Treated for it at age 2. I'm under 50, was diagnosed with bilateral maculopathy and low vision. What is this?
Is laser operation for low vision of eyes is safe and effective ? Is it completely cures the low vision problem ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low light vision problems
- Low iron and vision
- Home remedies for low vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blurry vision low blood sugar
- Low vision exercises for ring scotoma
- Low blood sugar and blurred vision
- Low stomach acid blurred vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free