Doctor insights on:
Low Uric Acid Levels In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Long: life but studies suggest increase risk of Alzheimer's. ...Read more
Last month my uric acid level was 217 umol/l and now it rises to 469 umol/l. I had gout. Im on a low purine diet. Wht should be the reason of increase?
28yrs female with high BP and sle and high level of uric acid , first pregnancy aborted due to heart block in fetus.Successful pregnancy possible?
Is a uric acid level of 10.3 mg/dl dangerous? I m already on diet for this condition but i still got it in this test higher than before
Risk - kidney stones: Have you ever had a kidney stone ? Believe me you would know if you did ! The pain would not be easily forgotten . Having a uric acid level higher than 6.0 puts you at risk for kidney stone formation. I presume that along with diet, you were advised to increase water intake. If appropriate, there are medications available that can lower uric acid levels ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Uric acid RX: Tart cherry juice is effective; avoid organ meats; fatty meats and alcohol will elevate uric acid. Avoid these. Also, drink at least 3 liters fluid per day - this may enhance uric acid excretion - if you incline diet successfully to mostly whole grain, fruit, and veggies, and nuts, using white fish and egg white for protein, then uric acid levels will come down. Allopurinol and febuxostat are RX ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low hcg levels and bleeding in early pregnancy
- Causes of low hcg levels in early pregnancy
- Low protein levels in pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reasons for low hcg levels in early pregnancy
- What foods or over-the-counter drugs reduce the level of uric acid in the body?
- What are the causes of low potassium levels in pregnancy?
- Symptoms of low uric acid levels
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online