Doctor insights on:
Low Progesterone Pill
Does progesterone only pill deplete your estrogen/cause an imbalance. Could it push you into menapausal symptoms? What if you are low estrogen already
I'm 26 & a virgin. Been having bloody discharge for 5 years during ovulation due to low progestrone. Should i take progesterone pills or not necessary?
Bleeding during ovu: Not necessary at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've recently had 3 miscarriages. My last pregnancy i had low progesterone. This pregnancy i dont. If i take prog pills bc history will it be harmful?
Unlikely: Progesterone supplementation is almost never harmful - although if it isn't necessary or helpful i recommend against it. Have you talked with your doctor about this? Have you been evaluated for recurrent miscarriage? Progesterone is only one of several possible causes. As a footnote, for women who need progesterone, taking it orally doesn't give adequate replacement. ...Read more
amenorrhe since sep after stopping the pill. Tests show very low progesterone. Should I take medication or keep waiting to see if hormones balance out
Yes: No interaction between those two compounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is critical that a Progesterone only pill be taken at the same time each day. A back-up form of contraception should be used or you should abstain from intercourse for at least 2 days if the pill is taken > 3 hours late or missed on any given day. You should resume taking your pill as soon as possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to take progesterone pills?
- Progesterone-only contraceptive pill
- Progesterone pills early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Depression with the progesterone pill
- Side effects of progesterone pills
- Natural progesterone pills
- The side effects of the progesterone pill on breastfeeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free