Doctor insights on:
Low Progesterone And Rapid Heartbeat
I don't even have any antibody and no uterine abnormality my progesterone level is also perfect. Miscarriages in 2 month twice. No heart beat detected?
6 week 5 day pregnant. I had a vaginal ultrasound yesterday but unable to detect a heart beat. Progesterone 11,600 and HCG 6,450. should be concerned?
Talk to doctor: This is something that you should discuss with your doctor. You will need a follow up ultrasound and HCG ...Read more
I have reactive hypoglycemia. And when my sugar is low i start to get a rapid heartbeat. Over 100 beats a minute and its relieved as soon as i drink s?
I get low grade fevers at night only. Fatigue, dizziness, tired, rapid heartbeat. I have been diagnosed with prediabetes, high cholostoral and anemia?
? blighted ovum: By the time the HCG reaches 4000 to 6000 there should be fetal development noted on transvaginal ultrasound. With an HCG of 21000 the Progesterone level should be over 9 (and more likely be between 12 to 20)in the first trimester) and there should be fetal heart motion present. The ultrasound should be repeated in about 1 week for confirmation, but the prognosis for this pregnancy is poor. ...Read more
My b-hcg is 21000, progesteron 7, no heartbeat, I stopped bleeding, now brown liquid and strange smell.Visit on monday or should be earlier?
Check out these: Links. Take care and god bless u! http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/having-problems-getting-pregnant/signs-low-progesterone. http://www.m.webmd.com/women/progesterone-15286. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-natural-anti-depressants?page=3. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any relationship between rapid heartbeat and low progesterone?
- Irregular heartbeat and low blood pressure
- Low fever heart palpitations rapid weight loss and fatigue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergies and low progesterone
- Low progesterone and acne
- Rapid heartbeat and fever
- Signs and symptoms of a low progesterone level
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free