Doctor insights on:
Low Neutrophils High Eosinophils
My 9 year old son came back with low neutrophils: 0.50, high eosinophils: 1.02, and atypical lymphocytes: 10.4. Could this be anything serious?
Allergic Rxn, error,: Neutrophils are normally 45-74% in a count of wbc's while eosinophils are normally 0-7%. You might have a high count from an allergic reaction to something or it might be that some neutrophils might have been mistaken for eosinophils. Either way, this does not seem abnormal enough to indicate an underlying disorder. A repeat count would be advised. See your doctor. ...Read moreNeed a more personalized answer? ›
What could cause high sed rate (37), high WBC, high Eosinophils, high neutrophils, a high ana (54.73), ana Titer 1:40? Chest pain, severe fatigue?
I have been sick. My blood results showed low RWD, high momocytes, and high eosinophils. What does that indicate?
Need more informati: Need more information on what you mean by sick. The eosinophils can suggest allergies, the high monocytes can indication recovering from an underlying illness or an active illness. The low RDW could suggest small RBCs and even anemia. Other information of you illness is not available. ...Read moreNeed a more personalized answer? ›
Nothing: Lab values without clinical information mean nothing whatever. Low RDW never means anything. Reference ranges are set so that several percent of healthy folks fall outside. If you feel well, forget the monos, and if the eos are below 2000, get retested next year. Now, if you are SICK ... these are great keys to help find out the cause. But don't treat numbers. Best wishes ...Read moreNeed a more personalized answer? ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low neutrophils high lymphocytes high eosinophils
- Low neutrophils and high eosinophils
- What does it mean if i have high neutrophil and low lymphocyte and monocytes?
- High neutrophils and low lymphocytes
- High segmented neutrophils low lymphocytes
- Low lymphocytes high neutrophils
- High neutrophil count and low lymphocyte count
- High neutrophils low lymphocytes blood
- Talk to a pathologist online for free