Doctor insights on:
Low Lying Womb
I have the copper coil in about 4 years i would like to get it removed but tried before and was told my womb was too low as I have never had a baby.
Im at 35 weeks . Im worried about my womb .. my doctor told that is a bit low . What will happen to my baby? Can effect her growth.
35 weeks 6days Pregnant . Why today i only feel a little movements ? Well my doctor say that my womb is a bit low. Im very worried
Ok: If you are feeling movements that is positive! You may just not be sensitive to them. Everyone is different. I am sure your OB has been checking the growth and heart sounds of the baby. No worries if OB has said all okay and you are feeling baby now. Be happy for a healthy baby and relax! ...Read more
Yesterday i went for my check up, my doctor say my womb is abit low . Im worried and scared . Isit serious?34 weeks pregnant, what will happen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low lying placenta precautions
- Low lying cervix
- Low back pain worse when lying down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low lying uterus during pregnancy
- Low lying placenta
- Low blood pressure when lying down
- Low lying baby during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free