Doctor insights on:
Low Iron Causes
Can Low Iron cause irritability? A relative of mine gets low iron and has been very irritable recently.
My son is always saying hes thirsty no matter how much or when he last drank. I found out today his iron is at 35 could low iron cause this?
No: It is likely that your month long period(s)are causing your low iron. Your period(s) are abnormal. There are many reasons for this, and is affected by age, number of babies, hormonal imbalance tumors in the uterus just to name a few. I would recommend yousee your gynecologist. . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does low iron cause acne?
- Can low levels of iron cause body aches?
- Low iron levels and nosebleeds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can low iron cause irregular periods?
- Causes of low iron levels in men
- Can low iron cause low white blood cell count?
- Can low iron stores cause thyroid disease?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free