Doctor insights on:
Low Iron Causes
My son is always saying hes thirsty no matter how much or when he last drank. I found out today his iron is at 35 could low iron cause this?
Can Low Iron cause irritability? A relative of mine gets low iron and has been very irritable recently.
Yes,The human body : Contains about 3.5 to 4.5 g of iron. Two thirds of this is present in blood and the rest is stored in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and muscles. Symptoms of iron deficiency include anemia, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, breathlessness, inability to concentrate, giddiness, disturbed sleep, severe menstrual pain and bleeding, cracks in the corners of the mouth, , mouth ulcers and hair loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes low iron?
- Causes of low iron anemia
- Low iron causes bruising
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low iron saturation causes
- Causes of low iron in men
- What causes low iron count?
- Does low iron cause fatigue?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free