Doctor insights on:
Low Fat Oatmeal Zucchini Muffins
Steel cut oats: Not all oatmeal is the same. The type of oatmeal that is beneficial is steel cut oats. It has negligible saturated fat, predominantly monounsaturated fat (as a percentage of total fat which is extremely low), relatively high fiber and low calories. See: http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-oats-i8123 ...Read more
I ate two packets of oatmeal with fat-free milk but i don't know if it was healthy, what would you recommend?
Sounds fine.: Do you consistently worry about the food you ingest? ...Read more
6'3" 155 lb non fasting glucose 62 mg/ dl. Ate meal oatmeal fruit peanut butter < 1 hour before. Doc surpised i didn't have symptoms. Why low level?
Are foods like walnuts advacados ginger cinnamon kale and oatmeal truly fat burning foods are is this just a clever marketing strategy ?
Yes it is UNHEALTHY: It is a bad habit and can contribute towards Obesity.The proper 3 meals daily with may be an extra snack of fruit or healthy food is a good habit Eating food including Oatmeal at 1AM is bad habit and adds Calories to your daily diet and can make you Obese But if you have an irresible urge to eat and wakes you up,You should get a check up from your doctor as you may be having Hypoglycemic attack ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Banana muffins chocolate chip low fat
- Low fat chocolate zucchini cake
- Low fat low carb banana muffins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low fat diet
- Glycemic index of low fat cottage cheese
- A list of high calorie and low fat foods
- Does low fat milk have more casein?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free