Doctor insights on:
Low Dose Birth Control No Weight Gain
No more than 2-3 lbs: Typically long term weight gain is not associated with low dose birth control pills. Upon starting a new pill there may be temporary fluid retention resulting in a 2-3 lb weight gain throught the first 2 to 3 packs of pills. This usually abates with long term use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Does ocella (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) birth control cause weight gain/bloating? I have tried other low-estrogen bc pills and had awful side effects with weight gain.
Weight gain: Weight gain is not very common in women taking birth control but it can happen from time to time. You should set up an appointment to see a gynecologist and make sure you tell the doctor how much weight you have gained and how long that has been happening. You will almost certainly get good advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Information low dose birth control
- Low dose birth control pills
- Apri birth control weight gain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose the weight i gained on birth control?
- Birth control with high likelihood of weight gain
- How to lose weight gained from birth control?
- Birth control made me gain weight in face
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free