Doctor insights on:
140/90 normal: Systolic < 140 (130 for diabetics) diastolic <90 (80 for diabetics). ...Read more
60 mmHg: The normal diastolic pressure for adults is 80mmhg. Can be considered acceptable from 70 to 85 mmhg. Higher than that is prehypertension. Lowr than 70 mmhg is common normal finding in patients older than 70 years old. Diastolic blood pressure lower than 60 mmhg in adults younger than 65yo raises the ssupicion of valvular problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
?: It depends on how marked it is - it may be nothing. But the pathologic cause, if there is one, is an AV (arterial-venous) fistua (abnormal communication). ...Read more
I am 21 and have high systolic (148 +) and low diastolic (35-40) blood pressure, what does this mean?
Abnormal BP: That blood pressure is abnormal especially for one so young. Verify that your BP apparatus is functioning properly. If indeed that is your true blood pressure two things come to mind: aortic insufficiency which is a back flow of blood across the aortic valve or severe anaemia. Please see your doctor about your blood pressure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High systolic low diastolic blood pressure
- What is considered too low for diastolic pressure?
- Is low diastolic blood pressure dangerous?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of low diastolic blood pressure
- What is an acceptable low diastolic pressure level?
- What causes high systolic with low diastolic blood pressur?
- What is the reason for low diastolic pressure and how can it be treated?
- Talk to a cardiologist online