Doctor insights on:
Low Carb Substitute For Flour In Frying
Is teff ok for someone on low carb diet.what else should I avoid beside white flour product and potatoes.
Food Components: Generally, the components of all food (which can be burned to release calories) are composed of carbohydrate, fat &/or protein molecules. The rest is water, indigestable + trace vitamines & minerals. Carb refers to carbohydrates, meaning sugar molecules, both simple &/or complex. Fat refers to all fat (aka oil, lipid, hydrocarbon) molecules. Use google images to see the molecular patterns of atoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Low-carb diets: Low carb diets can clearly help you lose weight. Carbohydrates are broken down into simple sugars. They then enter your cells with help from Insulin and this gives you energy. Thus, you cannot decrease carbs too much. Although you can lose on a low carb diet, any diet that decreases calories can help you lose weight. Increasing your activity level is the most important factor to sustain it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: when on low carbs, your body might not have enough glucose to run the metabolism of your brain, your heart, your kidneys, other organs. It might rely on the breakdown of fats for energy- called ketoacidosis. It is not the best way to get energy and it can lead to problems in organs mentioned, esp the kidney if you dont have enough fluids to flush out the ketones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low carb substitute for mashed potatoes
- Alternative to white flour low carb diabetic safe
- Low carb chocolate cake almond flour
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low carb cookies using ground oatmeal instead of flour
- How to substitute wheat germ for flour?
- How do i get my flour to stick to meat when frying?
- How to substitute soy flour for all purpose flour?
- What is a low carb substitute for white flour?