Doctor insights on:
Low Carb Oatmeal Raisin And Bran Cookies
Are frosted mini wheats and raisin bran healthy cold cereals i know oatmeal is best but it seems to cause digestion problems with my system?
Several: Green leafy lettuces, asparagus, cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, beet greens, chard greens, celery, fennel, are he lowest veggies in carbs. If you want a good free web site go to fit day.Com and it will tell you the content of each food depending on weight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Vegetables: Most vegetables are low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. Fruits are higher in carbohydrates and lower in fiber than vegetables. Meat has no fiber, fowl and fish have no fiber. Whole grains and beans may contain a good amount of fiber but are high in calories compared to vegetables. Make half your plate fresh vegetables and youre off to a good start. ...Read more
Yes: when on low carbs, your body might not have enough glucose to run the metabolism of your brain, your heart, your kidneys, other organs. It might rely on the breakdown of fats for energy- called ketoacidosis. It is not the best way to get energy and it can lead to problems in organs mentioned, esp the kidney if you dont have enough fluids to flush out the ketones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nutritional content of an oatmeal raisin cookie
- Are oatmeal raisin cookies bad for your diet?
- Oatmeal raisin cookies without baking soda
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do oatmeal raisin cookies raise blood sugar levels?
- Low carb almond cookies cookies
- Low carb microwave cookie
- Low calorie oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free