Doctor insights on:
Low Carb Mac And Cheese High Protein
Need to lose weight: In a healthy way monitored by nutritionist, md. ...Read more
Why do some people's bodies need low-carb, high protein/fat diets while others require high-carb low-fat?
I have been doing a paleo lifestyle for the past 2 months with good success. What are the risks of a diet like this? (low carb, high protein, organic)
1.5 hrs after low carb/high protein dinner my gluc level was 57 (checked 3 times). Few minutes later consistently 81. I felt fine. Error in machine?
Test: Error possible but most lab testing devices are going to have a range of values even with a standardized sample. If you felt fine since all the values were fine, be happy. If you have a standard to test against you could try that to check the machine. ...Read more
Depends : It depends where the protein is coming from. If from meats, then yes - heart disease, high cholesterol, kidney disease, liver disease, high blood pressure, etc. If from beans, legumes, veggies, soy, then far far less likely. And absolutely no increased cholesterol since that's only in animal products - meat, dairy, fish, eggs, animal fats/oils. ...Read more
Dr. Atkins: Not according to Dr. Atkins.Get a more detailed answer ›
Low carb: Read this wiki en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/low-carbohydrate_diet.Get a more detailed answer ›
I eat a high protein low-carb (virtually no carb) diet, could this contribute to my constipation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Meals for high protein low carb diets
- Low carb high protein dinner meals
- What are the benefits of a high protein and low carb diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High protein moderate carb low fat diet
- What is a low carb high protein diet?
- Low carb high protein diet for the gym
- Chronic hyperglycemia high protein low carbs
- Dieta low carb high protein