Doctor insights on:
Low Carb High Protein Dinner Meals
Depends : It depends where the protein is coming from. If from meats, then yes - heart disease, high cholesterol, kidney disease, liver disease, high blood pressure, etc. If from beans, legumes, veggies, soy, then far far less likely. And absolutely no increased cholesterol since that's only in animal products - meat, dairy, fish, eggs, animal fats/oils. ...Read more
Some ideas: Salad with meat, chicken or fish, vegetable stir fry with chicken or nuts, spinach omelet. ...Read more
1.5 hrs after low carb/high protein dinner my gluc level was 57 (checked 3 times). Few minutes later consistently 81. I felt fine. Error in machine?
Test: Error possible but most lab testing devices are going to have a range of values even with a standardized sample. If you felt fine since all the values were fine, be happy. If you have a standard to test against you could try that to check the machine. ...Read more
Does foul smelling poop mean anything? I practically eat low carb, lots of veggies and nuts. Always a meat or fish as protein with lunch and dinner.
No: Nope. There's sprays for that...Get a more detailed answer ›
I have been doing a paleo lifestyle for the past 2 months with good success. What are the risks of a diet like this? (low carb, high protein, organic)
Why do some people's bodies need low-carb, high protein/fat diets while others require high-carb low-fat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High protein low carb high fiber meal planner
- High protein low carb meal plan
- High protein low carb shakes and soups replacement meals
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of low calorie high protein low carb foods
- Low carb high protein chinese food
- Low carb high protein vietnamese food
- High protein low carb diet to get a six pack abs
- Low carb high fiber and protein powder meal