Doctor insights on:
Low Carb Cookies Using Ground Oatmeal Instead Of Flour
Is teff ok for someone on low carb diet.what else should I avoid beside white flour product and potatoes.
I'm not sure, but should people trying to eat a low carb/low sugar diet eat white instead of whole wheat?
No: No bread of any kind is preferable but whole grain is much better than refined flour white bread. ...Read more
Several: Green leafy lettuces, asparagus, cucumber, radishes, tomatoes, beet greens, chard greens, celery, fennel, are he lowest veggies in carbs. If you want a good free web site go to fit day.Com and it will tell you the content of each food depending on weight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Vegetables: Most vegetables are low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. Fruits are higher in carbohydrates and lower in fiber than vegetables. Meat has no fiber, fowl and fish have no fiber. Whole grains and beans may contain a good amount of fiber but are high in calories compared to vegetables. Make half your plate fresh vegetables and youre off to a good start. ...Read more
Yes: when on low carbs, your body might not have enough glucose to run the metabolism of your brain, your heart, your kidneys, other organs. It might rely on the breakdown of fats for energy- called ketoacidosis. It is not the best way to get energy and it can lead to problems in organs mentioned, esp the kidney if you dont have enough fluids to flush out the ketones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low carb oatmeal raisin and bran cookies
- Low carb almond cookies cookies
- Low carb microwave cookie
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Easy low fat high protein oatmeal cookies
- Low carb substitute for flour in frying
- Is oatmeal good for low carb diet?
- Alternative to white flour low carb diabetic safe
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free