Doctor insights on:
Low Alkaline Phosphatase And Thyroid
High alkaline phosphatase, fatigue, weight gain, inflamed corneas! have thyroid condition on synthroid, any ideas? My hair falls out a lot lately too!
Nothing,on just one: Test. Have it repeated after a couple of weeks. An isolated result like that means very little. However a high result indicate a bone or a liver problem, but, as far as i know, a low result means nothing. ...Read more
Low alk phos (ALP): Deficiencies in vitamin b6, folic acid, vitamin c, phosphorus, zinc, and protein can lead to low alp as well as an excessive intake of vitamin d. Hypophosphatasia, a rare genetic disorder affecting bone development, can cause low alp. other conditions associated with low alp include cardiac surgery, hypothyroidism, and pernicious anemia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No reason.: There are ranges of "normal" for each blood test done. These may be different from one lab to other, depending on the type testing done and reliability of lab. Also, if a specific test is very abnormal and doesn't make sense clinically to the doc, it's probably lab error: just repeat it. That being said, low levels on many tests are not a problem: alk phosphatase is one. 'fagetabatit'-:). ...Read more
Alkaline phosphatase: No need to do anything, this is not going to cause you any problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low thyroid causes cold hands and warm face
- Thyroid cause low alt and ast results
- Enlarged thyroid and low white blood cell count
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Low thyroid cause joint pain and pain all over
- What does low alkaline phosphatase mean?
- Thyroid problems and low red blood cell count
- What causes bone pain and elevated alkaline phosphatase?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free