Doctor insights on:
I have had a pe soon after my second child . Do I have any alternative to lovenox if i was to get pregnant again? Anything in a pill form?
You can eat greens: While on Lovenox you can eat as is your usual diet. Contrary to warfarin, Lovenox is not affected by eating food that is rich in vitamin K. Although you can eat greens with warfarin as well, management of therapeutic target is difficult, because of fluctuation in peoples intake of vitamin K rich foods. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do: you mean at the site of subcutaneous injection? if yes then it could be normal. iIf not then it is abnormal. Could be minimized by ice application and changing sites off injection? if infected may need I&D or antibiotics ...Read more
Not too strenuous: It all depends how hard you are going to exert yourself. The danger is pulling a muscle that would normally just cause a bruise, but while on Lovenox could cause a major bleed within your extremity-- severe enough that could require an emergency operation. It all depends on what you are used to lifting, so there is no precise weight limit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pills enlarge my breast?
- Diet pills are really safe
- What do detox pills do?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should you keep taking active pills if you get your period early
- Morning after pill twice in one month
- Begin taking birth control pills during period
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free