Doctor insights on:
Lovenox Enoxaparin Interactions
Nothing in particula: You will not require a special diet while taking enoxaparin injections. If you for some reason take large amounts of herbal supplements, some can affect the ability of your blood to clot, but most people do not consume significant amounts of garlic, gensing, or gingko. ...Read more
Lovenox vs. heparin: Unfractionated Heparin (UFH) & enoxaparin (lovenox or lmwh) both prevent blood clots by indirectly inhibiting the function of 2 important clotting factors, xa and iia (thrombin). Ufh is very large , while lmwh is smaller. Dosing of UFH is IV or sq every 8-12 hrs, and lmwh sq every 12-24 hrs. Care is needed with lmwh if renal failure. Ufh is more likely to cause hit, a dangerous allergic reaction. ...Read more
Depends: If you are on once daily lovenox it woul dbe best to take the shot now and then alter the subequent shots to reflect that ie if you take it at night, and it is now morning, take it and conitue to take it in the morning. If you are on twice daily lovenox just skip the missed dose ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lovenox enoxaparin side effects
- Lovenox drug interactions
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- What is the difference between warfarin and lovenox?
- Lorazepam and melatonin interaction
- Zoloft benadryl interaction
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free