Doctor insights on:
One drink ok: Do not drink more than one drink per day and then anytime. ...Read more
NO!!!!!!!!: Alcohol can enhance the effects of any anticoagulant drug, and can increase the chance of dangerous and even life-threatening bleeding. The person to ask these questions of is your doctor, who needs to know about your drinking history in order to treat you safely and effectively, and your pharmacist who is dispensing your medications. If you have an alcohol problem, get help for it. ...Read more
You can eat greens: While on Lovenox you can eat as is your usual diet. Contrary to warfarin, Lovenox is not affected by eating food that is rich in vitamin K. Although you can eat greens with warfarin as well, management of therapeutic target is difficult, because of fluctuation in peoples intake of vitamin K rich foods. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do: you mean at the site of subcutaneous injection? if yes then it could be normal. iIf not then it is abnormal. Could be minimized by ice application and changing sites off injection? if infected may need I&D or antibiotics ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lovenox and alcohol
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free