Doctor insights on:
Yes: Any drug in this class "statins", used for high cholesterol, can have side effects. Even a usual dose can cause liver inflammation, muscle inflammation and muscle weakness. In general, these are safe and effective drugs- on the market for a long time. Monitoring by your doctor is important for both safety and efficacy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lovastatin withdrawal symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Withdrawal method during ovulation
- Withdrawal bleed pregnant
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free