Doctor insights on:
Loss Of Height
Loose skin can be ..: removed surgically in most areas of the body. Common procedures are arm and leg lifts breast lift and tummy tuck. Congratulations on you weight loss. A consultation with a Plastic Surgeon can help you decide if the trade off of a scar is worth removal of the extra skin., ...Read more
If you mean 95: Pounds, then you are severely underweight. If you mean 95 kilos, or 209 pounds, then you are 50-60 pounds overweight. If you eat 3500 calories less than you burn up you will lose a pound. Try to learn to eat and exercise properly for the rest of your life. A reduction in intake of 250 cal/day will lead to 1/2 pound weight loss/week, or correction of your weight in approx 2 years. Do it slow and st. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Loss of height at 20 years old is that possible
- Loss of height lumbar disectomy
- Causes of height loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do doctors measure the loss of disc height?
- Loss of height with age
- Abdominal bloating loss of appetite
- Average height and weight of 13 year old boy
- Can you have a loss of height from heavy weight lifting?