Doctor insights on:
Losing Weight Can Cause Your Face To Look Drawn
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Many factors: This is definitely something that should be assessed by a clinician. There are many factors that can effect weight loss such as increased activity, decreased food intake, hormonal imbalances, infections, intestinal disorders, medications, drugs, tumors..... ...Read more
Fat: Could be genetic. Try new haircut, facial, or some facial toning exercises. ...Read more
Clarify: Will losing weight give you a narrow face? Not unless it was narrow to begin with. Our skulls and musculature define the shape of our head/face...Some people have oval, heart shaped, square faces. Extra weight tends to make everyone a little rounder so losing weight helps recover your natural shape. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight on your face?
- Your face change losing weight
- How to lose weight around your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose weight on your face fast?
- How to lose weight on your face exercises?
- Foods that make you lose weight in your face
- Best way to lose weight in your face
- What can cause you to lose weight in your face?