Doctor insights on:
Lose Weight Hip Bones Show
Have multiple bone growths on right hip making constant pain, need to loose weight to reduce pain but hurt to much, were do I start?
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
When you gain weight do your bones get wider? Such as your pelvis and hip bones can they become wider? I know bone structure is genetic but can they?
I was jumping and my ovaries started hurting, for a week or so. And it stopped then I've being feeling pain on hip bones. Why is that?
Yes: You are probably talking about your pelvis and not your hips. It is likely a normal situation. ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I want my hip bones to show
- Hips lose weight
- Lose weight in hips with cellophane
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose weight in the thighs and hips?
- How to lose weight in hips and thighs?
- How to lose weight from belly and hips?
- The best exercises for losing weight in the hip thigh area
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free