Doctor insights on:
Lose 3 Percent Body Fat But Keep Same Weight
I am 5ft and 97 pounds . I do have a very high body fat percentage like 30 percent last time i checked and i want to lose a few pounds . How many calories should I eat ( please don't say 1, 200- that's how i gained a lot of weight) also i splurged yeste
Exercise and caloric: Restriction. To effectively lose weight you need to do more physical exercise and reduce your caloric intake. To lose one pound you need to generate a negative balance of about 4500 calories. So reduce your caloric intake accordingly. It would be useful to consult a dietitian for advise on foods and quantity of foods. ...Read more
How much body fat percent should a male lose in a week? Is there any limit? And what will happen if a person losses 3-4 kg in a week through exercise?
Slowwww Downnnnn: 3 to 4 kg weight loss in a week is way too fast for most people. If you are really overweight - up to 0.9 kg per week is probably the fastest that would be recommended as an average. (There are some cases of morbid obesity in which a physician would recommend faster loss). ...Read more
That depends on: How vigorous you are at working on the goal. Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Calories burned must > calories consumed. You can mix ; match different kinds of physical exercise. This site can help you determined calories burned for over 100 activities: http://www.Prohealth.Com/weightloss/tools/exercise/calculator1_2.Cfm. ...Read more
Does body fat lbs and muscle weigh the same..? When losing weight does the scale number matter? Or is it your body fat?
Exercise: Exercise, in particular weight-training, will build muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat so some people actually gain weight. Just be sure you don't injure yourself so seek help from a trainer at your local gym/ymca. With a good program you will see results in 4-6 weeks. Maintenance is not as hard once you get to the level you want. ...Read more
Just signed up to a gym. What might be some exercises i can do there to lose both weight and body fat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight but keep breast size?
- How to exercise and get toned while losing body fat and weight?
- How do i lose weight fast but also in a way that will be unharmful to my body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lose lower body fat but not from the upper body?
- Is it possible to lose weight but keep your curves?
- How to lose weight in the stomach area but keep your butt thighs?
- Can overweight people lose body fat and avoid starvation mode at the same time?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free