Doctor insights on:
Loose Vagina Operative Delivery Vacuum
No worries: If you have no problems, you need not worry. When you see your gynecologist, She may mention it to you. Again, as long as you have no symptoms, I would not worry about it. When you know what to feel or look, you may start imagining these symptoms and you will get distressed. Our mind can create illnesses we do not have. If you have any problems, please describe it and we can help you understand it ...Read more
Possibly: Any size vagina can queef. Larger vaginas that are loose may be able to hold more air which will prodcuce louder and longer sounds that are characteristic of queefing. But small tight vaginas can become dilated during sex and produce about the same noise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Based on symptoms: Gynecologist do not determine a loose vagina. A loss of vaginal tone that causes a patient discomfort, pain or loss of sensation during intercourse may be symptoms of pelvic relaxation. Other symptoms may include loss of urine with activity, trouble emptying the bladder, or trouble with bowel movements. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does operative delivery vacuum cause loose vagina?
- Loose vagina operative delivery forceps
- Does operative delivery forceps cause loose vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Loose vagina
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Can girls get loose vagina lips from losing weight?
- How to fix loose vagina after childbirth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free