Doctor insights on:
Loose Adult Tooth How Do I Get It Anchored Down
Depends...: ...On your long term dental health goals. With the advent of implant dentistry, extracting the tooth, prevents further deterioration of the supporting bone structures and may allow you a fighting chance to have the tooth replaced with an implant. A loose tooth will always be associated with inflammation of the complex assembly that supports the tooth in it's socket too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have to get one of my baby teeth pulled and the adult tooth brought down with a chain. Is that common?
Yes: Unfortunately wisdom teeth are not the only teeth that can be impacted. The canine or cuspid tooth is also a tooth that is commonly impacted. The placement of a bracket with a chain on the tooth is referred to as bonding and ligation. Your dentist or orthodontist uses the chain to move the tooth from under the gums. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm going away tomorrow, but the bracket on my incisor is loose. If I can't get an appointment is there any way I can stick the bracket to the tooth?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get a loose tooth out?
- How do i get rid of the odor down there?
- How do i get rid of tooth decay?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Loose tooth in adults trauma
- I lose weight how do i get rid of loose skin
- How do i yank out a childs loose canine tooth quickly and painlessly?
- How do i get my swollen tonciles to go down?
- Talk to a dentist online for free