Doctor insights on:
Loose Adult Tooth How Do I Get It Anchored Down
Depends...: ...On your long term dental health goals. With the advent of implant dentistry, extracting the tooth, prevents further deterioration of the supporting bone structures and may allow you a fighting chance to have the tooth replaced with an implant. A loose tooth will always be associated with inflammation of the complex assembly that supports the tooth in it's socket too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have to get one of my baby teeth pulled and the adult tooth brought down with a chain. Is that common?
Yes: Unfortunately wisdom teeth are not the only teeth that can be impacted. The canine or cuspid tooth is also a tooth that is commonly impacted. The placement of a bracket with a chain on the tooth is referred to as bonding and ligation. Your dentist or orthodontist uses the chain to move the tooth from under the gums. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm going away tomorrow, but the bracket on my incisor is loose. If I can't get an appointment is there any way I can stick the bracket to the tooth?
By yourself ?: Don't bother... Extractions are not a diy project. An oral surgeon can extract the most stubborn tooth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get swelling above my eye to go down?
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- How can we know if it was a baby tooth or an adult tooth that is loose?
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- I have sores at the crease of where my mouth opens how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a dentist online for free