Doctor insights on:
Longest Amount Of Time For Man To Ejaculate
Usually seconds: Most normal ejaculatory times are less than10 seconds. Some men with urethral strictures can have prolonged ejaculatory times, such men will also have slow urination. Some men can have a sort of double ecaulation, where the intial ejaculation is incomplete and there is a second "unloading" a few moments later. ...Read more
Length of time semen can stay alive after man ejaculates? Can it stay in/ around penis and impregnate if sex is had an hour later?
SPERM COUNTS: There is no cut-off and some healthy actrive men can be fertile into there 70's and 80's. ...Read more
Generally <5 minutes: The answer can somewhat vary depending on your partner. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for an average man to ejaculate?
- Is it ok to take miralax daily for long periods of time for constipation?
- What is the normal length of time for people to take flagyl for diverticulitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to increase the amount of ejaculate?
- What does it mean to have chest pain after running for a short period of time?
- Whats the best time of day to take baby aspirin for your heart
- Is it safe to take prevacid for a long period of time?
- Talk to a urologist online for free