Doctor insights on:
Long Term Use Of Tramadol
Is combination of tramadol hydrochloride nd acetaminophen an effective nd safe medicine as pain killer in parkinson for an aged female for long term ?
Is gabapentin and tramadol okay to take long term ? Only just started with gabapentin a week ago. For burning prickly nerve like symptoms in legs.
It is OK: There is no interaction and it is a good combo for neuropathic pain management for a long period of time. It is very important to follow your doctor's dosing instructions exactly. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose so your body can get used to the new medication and minimize possible side effects. Do not self medicate. ...Read more
Is Tramadol a good pain medicine to treat moderate pain long term? I suffer very bad fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, and RLS. This has helped so much.
Tramadol as long term treatment for fibromyalgia? Cymbalts made me miserable. Cannot afford lyrica, am already on neurontin. Is this viable treatment
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benadryl side effects of long term use
- Effects of long term use of amphetamines on thyroid
- Long term use of stool softeners
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term use of advil pm
- Long term use of nicotine lozenges
- Long term effects of paxil use
- Side effects of long term ibuprofen use
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free