Doctor insights on:
Long Term Symptoms Of Mononucleosis
Both: Mononucleosis from Epstein-Barr virus: Short-term: enlarged spleen (careful w/ sports to avoid rupture), rash (especially if given Amoxicillin), rarely neurologic symptoms or other. Long-term: lymphoma (rare). Almost everyone tests positive for Epstein-Barr virus exposure (90-95% worldwide), so please do not spend any energy worrying about getting lymphoma from having had mononucleosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mono: The most contagious period is the first couple of weeks but some patients may have the fatigue anywhere from 6-12 weeks. ...Read more
How long does mononucleosis fatigue last for adults over 20? Are there any ways to ease the symptoms?
How long do mononucleosis symptoms last for? I have had a low-grade fever and am very tired for 4 weeks, is this normal?
Mono symptoms: Unfortunately it can go for many months. You should rest, hydrate and eat well, take OTC meds for the symptom relief. Avoid trauma to the spleen. Keep in touch with your doctor. ...Read more
Hi. My sister got diagnosed with mononucleosis about one year ago. Since then her symptoms have never seemed to go away, and has recently complained?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Long term effects of mononucleosis
- Long term symptoms for candidiasis
- Long term symptoms of stress
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term dehydration symptoms
- Long term symptoms osteoporosis
- Long term symptoms of mono
- Long term symptoms of lyme disease
- Talk to a pediatrician online