Doctor insights on:
Long Term Lamisil
Got a red area on inner thighs after sitting for long hours, it became small red dots after using beta-micoter for 3 weeks, should I use lamisil?
I am treating jock itch with Lamisil. It has been 4 days and it is slow to clear up . How long will it take?
If laminal is: correct treatment it should typically take 2 weeks to clear. If not clear, need to see dermatologist for correct diagnosis and treatment ...Read more
Some time: Most ringworm of the skin can be treated at home with creams you can buy otc. The rash may clear up soon after beginning treatment, but it’s important to keep using the cream for the entire recommended course. This will help keep the infection from coming back. If the Lamisil cream doesn't work, your doctor can prescribe pills that will kill the fungus. ...Read more
Depends on severity: Normally anywhere from one to three weeks. ...Read more
Aside from retaining caffeine longer, is there any bad side effect to consuming lots of coffee while on Lamisil tablets for fingernail fungus?
no: There are no proven side effects.Get a more detailed answer ›
To treat tinea versicolor, i'm using Lamisil at (terbinafine hydrochloride 1%). How long should I apply the cream per day and for what duration. I was thinking about leaving it on all day.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any long term effects to taking zyrtec everyday?
- What are the long term effects of taking miralax?
- Long term effects of mono
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any long term side effects of staph infections?
- Long term effects of pseudoephedrine
- Benadryl side effects of long term use
- Scarlet fever long term side effects
- Talk to a dermatologist online