Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effects Of Tricor
Nausea.Constipation: The most common reactions are constipation, headaches, alt, ast elevations, abominal pain, back pain, muscle pain, nusea.They are more serious complications such as hepatitis, pancreatitis, myositis, myopathy, cholelithiasis, rhabdomyolysis and stevens-johnson sydrome. ...Read more
Fenofibrate: Tricor is a brand of fenofibrate, which is a med for triglycerides (fats in the blood). It is usually well tolerated, but everyone taking a cholesterol med of any kind should get their liver checked 6 weeks after starting and/or after any dose adjustment. Fenofibrate can increase liver enzyme tests, but if followed properly by a doctor, should never cause liver damage or permanent problems. ...Read more
Yes!: In a word: YES! Should be no problem ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cures for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Finger nails lines
- Colitis in dogs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cough lung
- How to test adhd?
- What is the best treatment for supplementing breast milk with formula?
- Soreness in front upper chest muscles
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free