Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effects Of Triamterene
Side effects: Usually well tolerated, triamterene/HCTZ can cause abnormal electrolytes including low blood sodium, high blood potassium (esp.ly in patients with chronic kidney disease), and alkalosis. Other non-specific side effects such as nausea, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, and dizziness are also listed as possible side effects. ...Read more
I take Triamterene in the am. I take Valium at night to sleep. They are the same color. I accidentally took a Triamterene tonite, will I be ok?
I am following a ketosis diet perfectly. And losing weight consistently. Just stopped taking Triamterene and gained 5 pounds this week. What's up?
Depends: If that's how its prescribed, no; if not, yes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the long term effects of taking miralax?
- Long term effects of mono
- Long term effects of spironolactone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of pseudoephedrine
- Benadryl side effects of long term use
- Long term effects of hydrochlorothiazide
- Long term effects of claritin
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free