Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effects Of Trazodone
What to do if i had 50 mg of trazodone two days ago and am still feeling the effects. How long does it take to wear off?
I currently take the medications trazodone, and koloptopin is there any long term side effects I should be worried about?
I've never taken ambien cr. I took ambien for five years long term. No longer works like it once did. Explained to sleep doc and he still wants me to try it? w the Trazodone 150 mg I stopped after being on it for a year and it stopped working.
Taken trazodone, seroquel and remeron for chronic insomnia with no success, any other long term solutions?
Evaluation: You haven't said what type of evaluations you've had for your chronic insomnia. Medicating it has so far not been effective for you. Insomnia can be part of certain psychiatric conditions -- like depression, anxiety disorders, & substance abuse. There are also primary insomnias, which formal sleep studies can discern and for which focused treatments can be given. Please ask your doc about this. ...Read more
I took my last dose of trazodone 100 mg a little over 24 hours ago. I took it two nights in a row. How long befor it is out of my system? Thank you
5 : 5 half lives, (elimination of trazodone is biphasic though) which is between 3 to 6 hours. This data does not correlate at all with duration of the desired effect (i assume, as a sleep agent). Ask your dr to understand how this apply to your particular case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Long term side effects of trazodone
- What are the long term effects of taking miralax?
- Long term effects of mono
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any long term side effects of staph infections?
- Long term effects of pseudoephedrine
- Benadryl side effects of long term use
- Long term effects of hydrochlorothiazide
- Talk to a neurologist online