Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effects Of Lovenox
Bleeding, bruising: The most common side effects of blood thinners like Lovenox (enoxaparin), an injectible, low molecular weight heparin, is bleeding. This can be minor bleeding, like a cut from shaving that takes longer to stop, or more severe bleeding, like bleeding in the colon or brain. Local site reactions from the actual shots are not uncommon, either. ...Read more
See below: It can be taken long term if indicatedd. Why do you need to be on it long term? ...Read more
How common is osteoporosis with long term use of lovenox. I have recurred twice (pe, leg thrombosis) on Coumadin and my doctor has me on lovenox ?
On lovenox, surg. Tomorrow. Warfin lifer. Removing mesh from hernia placed 5mo ago. How long approx. Is this procedure?
Can't tell here: Would need much more detailed information. Where is the mesh? How large is the mesh? Where was the mesh placed and in what layer? Why is the mesh being removed? Infection history? What are the other medical conditions? Only your surgeon can tell you what surgery will be needed and how long surgery may take. ...Read more
How long before a patient taking Coumadin to have a controlled inr. It has been 2 months and my last INR was 7.2? Taking 15mg. Is lovenox better ?
One drink ok: Do not drink more than one drink per day and then anytime. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the long term effects of taking miralax?
- Long term effects of mono
- Long term effects of spironolactone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of pseudoephedrine
- Benadryl side effects of long term use
- Long term effects of hydrochlorothiazide
- Long term effects of claritin
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free