Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effects Of Cervical Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I had a hsg & Dr noticed I had a cervical infection. all my previous test came back clear so my Gyno isn't concerned. What should I do?
No: A yeast infection is an infection of the vagina and the opening of the vagina. It will not cause an infection in the cervix or uterus. The over the counter meds to treat yeast and pretty effective. Yeast grows due to sugar, so if you have yeast stop all sugar, carbs, fruit, pop, alcohol. ...Read more
I was recently treated for a cervical infection, I'm not sure it fully went away because it still burns a little and I have vaginal itching. Any help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Long term effects of cervical cancer
- Long term effects of infection from
- Long term effects of bacterial infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of sinus infection
- Long term effects of staph infection
- Long term effects of yeast infection
- Long term effects of mrsa infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free