Doctor insights on:
Long Term Effect Of Carboplatin And Taxol On Immune System
Chemo: Dose-dense chemo given every 14 days instead 21. You should discuss with the doctor the reasons for offering it, could be a few. ...Read more
Nsclc kras wild adeno iv. Seems Taxol (paclitaxel) + carboplatin (+erbitux) weekly instead of 3 weekly has min side efex. So why recommend every three weeks?
Husband is being put on carboplatin/arbraxane for 3b squamous nsclc, after taxol (paclitaxel) reaction. Concurrent radation therapy. Is this an effective plan?
60 yo male starts 39 radiation, and low does carboplatin/taxol Wed. Is this effective on well differentiated squamous cell nsclc? Otherwise healthy.
Yes: RT chemo is an effective way to treat nsclc of lung. If it persists one can consider high dose MTX wsith rescue. Otherwise checkpoint inhibitors can frequently help. If lesion responds and becomes resectable that route should then be chosen since malignant stem cells frequently flare up after chemo response. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No side effect from carboplatin and taxol good or bag
- How long for taxol and carboplatin to leave body?
- Taxol and carboplatin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Carboplatin and taxol for melanoma
- Carboplatin taxol avastin
- Effect of sugar on immune system
- Xeloda carboplatin and taxol side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free