Doctor insights on:
Well...: You can put them under your pillow at night and the nail fairy will leave you a dollar. (and let me tell you, the nail fairy is pretty damn ugly. Not cute like the tooth fairy.) other than that, there isn't much you can do with them. ...Read more
Let me explain: It take about 3 month to grow the nail back. ...Read more
6 mos avge: 6 mos avge. Quicker on dominant hand! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does brittle fingernails associated with hypothyroidism last?
- Why do fingernails and toenails turn white when they grow longer?
- Psoriasis of a fingernail
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fingernails and chemotherapy
- Orange fingernails
- Fingernail weakness
- Psoriasis fingernails
- Talk to a dermatologist online