Doctor insights on:
Long Face Syndrome
Dermal fillers: can help round/plump a face without doing a major and invasive surgery. Please discuss with a cosmetic or plastic surgeon. Best of luck! ...Read more
Maybe not or yes: Is all about proportion. The purpose of your question is not clear. If it's a cosmetic issue, see a plastic surgeon. If it's a medical or genetic issue, see you pcp. If it's a psychological issue, see a pcp or psychiatirst/psychologist. ...Read more
Most often not.: We are all unique.Get a more detailed answer ›
I do not know: Sometimes we are born with certain bone structure and physical features, that can not be altered without surgery, but by changing hair styles and different make-up schemes you can help make the face fuller if need be. Generally speaking though, everyone is made differently, and your "long face" may be very pleasing to people. Best wishes to you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does swelling of the face associated with hellp syndrome last?
- How long does it take for cuts on the face to heal?
- How long do swelling and numbness last after being sucker punched in the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Healing leaky gut syndrome
- How long does fat transfer to face last?
- I have piriformis syndrome how long should i expect it to take to recover
- Long qt syndrome
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free