Doctor insights on:
Long Does A Blighted Ovum
Miscarrige: It can take several weeks, but past 2-3 weeks you increase the chances for it becoming infected and you may want to consider a d&c. ...Read more
I had blighted ovum, had medical abortion but was not successful, had d & c on 1st march 2014, got my first cycle on 1st april, how long should I wait ?
Depends : You may start trying whenever you are ready to get pregnant again. ...Read more
Varies: 7-14 days, Consult your GYN.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long is one supposed to bleed after a blighted ovum comes out?and what is the best method of birth control afterwards?
I recently had a d&c for a blighted ovum at 7.5 weeks. Is it safe to try again after my first period? How long for the uterine lining to rebuild?
1 month: Usually i like patients to wait for their first period then 1 more month. There is no reason to wait longer. But conceiving earlier may increase the chance of miscarriage again. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a blighted ovum look?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with blighted ovum last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with blighted ovum last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does smoking cause blighted ovum?
- How long should blighted ovum last?
- Not a blighted ovum
- Blighted ovum
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free