Doctor insights on:
Living In A Warm Climate
Is their evidence that living in a warm moist climate can help chronic respiratory infection sufferers?
A little: I don't think there is any strong data that living in a warm moist climate helps chronic respiratory issues, but it makes sense from a symptom standpoint. In addition, COPD exacerbations occur most frequently from november to february, which are the colder, drier months. If you feel better living there, i'd say go ahead; there isn't a medical recommendation to relocate, however. ...Read more
Said who?: Happiness is difficult to measure, but i suspect you are mistaken. People who live in cold climates such as the finns, swedish, russians, nepalese, swiss, and many others might disagree. ...Read more
Yes. : Weirdly, i just answered the same question. ...Read more
Yes. : But you can usually compensate.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Miliaria warm climates
- Does warm climates cause miliaria?
- Will it help if i move to a warmer climate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does warm dry climate help osteoarthritis?
- Could moving to a warmer climate help allay the pain of osteoarthritis
- Yukon climate
- Climate patients
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free