Doctor insights on:
Little White Bumps On Tip Of Penis
I've had some small white pimple like bumps on my penis for 3 months. They don't itch or hurt. I've been sexual in the past. They're only on shaft.
May be: Fordyce spots, which visible sebaceous(oil) glands that are present in most individuals particularly on the genitals. It's hard to say though without visualizing the lesions. Your best bet is to at least see your primary care doctor if not a dermatologist. ...Read more
Sebaceous cyst...: The most common lump as described is sebaceous cyst, which may grow in size with highly variable pace and may become infected occasionally leading to abscess. But a better diagnosis requires direct inspection and palpation after good history. So, collect the feature, degree, and course of the bump over time and bring them to see the experts timely. ...Read more
No it isn't: Can't tell you what they are, but your doctor could. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White bumps on tip of penis
- Little white bumps on head of penis
- Little white bumps on penis head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the little white bumps on my penis?
- I have little white bumps on my penis
- Why are there little white bumps on the shaft of my penis?
- Little white bumps around head of penis
- Talk to a urologist online for free