Doctor insights on:
Little Red Dots On My Legs
Possibly: It's not easy to know in this type of forum, so i would have this checked out. If you are suspecting bed bugs, then check the seams of your mattress for small dark brown/black "sesame seed" sized bugs and bring them in a ziplock to the doctor if you find them. If not, it could be many things - so have it checked out either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Little red dots scattered around my legs. Could this be candida I have a little oral thrush and i think I have a systemic candiasis infection aswell ?
I have red little dots on my legs and purple spots after getting a little sunburn and going tanning, its been a week and they havent went away...
Hmmmm ....: It can be allergic reactions too "something" however.... If these do not go away with pressure or with stretching of the skin the can be of a more serious problem.... Call your doctor or go the the er for more evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have this small mole on my leg that doesn't really break the ABC's of melanoma but has a small black dot in it. no redness or change in size.
Lesion?: If concerned enough to write here on HealthTap, BEST to seek in person examination and bx.... ...Read more
I was working out and wearing a sweat suit and a couple days later i developed red dots on my legs which some have little pimple heads.Is this stapp?
I've been getting red dots on my legs/hips lately. They are not raised but are a little sore. one was itchy & turned into big bruise! What are they?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have little red dots on my penis
- I have little red dots on my tongue
- Little red dots on my tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have little red dots on my skin?
- How do i prevent little red spots on my legs after i shave?
- I have little black dots on my legs
- I have red dots on my arms and legs
- I have little red dots on my legs