Doctor insights on:
Little Red Blood Spots On Skin
Would heat stroke cause red non itching spots on skin as an after effect? Possibly burst blood vessels?
Tiny blood spots on skin (about the size of a pin head or smaller, on face above lip). What are they, why are they here & how do I get rid of them?
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are little red spots on skin?
- Little bright red spots on skin
- Little red dry spots on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Little red blood bumps on skin
- Little red blood blisters on skin
- What are little red spots on my skin?
- What are little red spots on your skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online