Doctor insights on:
Listeria Stool Frequency
Trigeminal neuralgia's med gabapine 400 is increasing stool frequency n upseting digestion.What to do to have relief from pain?
Can listeria cause oil in the stool? I ate lettuce that was recalled for listeria and a month later I have had oil in my stools for the past month.
Stool culture needed: Steatorrhea has many causes : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatorrhea#Associated_diseases Bacterial overgrowth is one of them, though listeria is low probability at this point (you would have many other symptoms: http://www.cdc.gov/listeria/definition.html). ...Read more
Yes: These bacteria can survive on counters and away from obvious food sources. A guide for listeria prevention can be found here: http://www.Cdc.Gov/listeria/prevention.Html and for e. Coli prevention, look here: http://www.Cdc.Gov/ecoli/general/index.Html/#prevent more specific info is searchable on the cdc website. ...Read more
Depends: If you are a child or a pregnant woman, then you may want to go ahead and notify your physician. If you are an otherwise healthy adult, you may wait to see if you develop vomiting and diarrhea before notifying your physician. Just because a food is recalled doesn't mean that the food you ate is contaminated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is stool frequency a symptom of listeria?
- How long does stool frequency associated with listeria last?
- Listeria stool culture positive for listeria
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is stool frequency a symptom of constipation?
- Is stool frequency a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is stool frequency a symptom of fibroids?
- Is stool frequency a symptom of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free