Doctor insights on:
Listen To High Frequency Sounds That Are Painful To The Ear
My left ear has a ringing sensation.I hear heartbeat like sound. lub dub.I cleaned ear using earbud,no difference. I dont listen to loud music.advise?
I have eco sound in my right ear, when people speak or when i watch tv or listening radio it repeats constantly in my head. I have head noise beside?
Hearing sometimes sounds robotic like the movie wall-e. There's no pain. I do have allergies and swimmers ear but don't listen to loud music?
Really dizzy & this weird sound in my right ear.It's feels like I am hearing heart beat but it's a muffle. Like when you listen to a baby's heart beat?
Can ultra sounds (high frequency noises over 2000hz) damage our ear in any way? Since we can`t detect them at all.Same goes for infrasounds, below20hz
intensity?: Chronic exposure to high intensity sound at any frquency will eventually degrade your ability to hear in the long run. If you have to do this activity, wear ear protection if possible. I have serious reservations with those going down the street in cars with the stereo blaring so loud it vibrates the car and with attendance at high intensity rock concerts. ...Read more
High pitch=high freq: The inner ear has a range of nerve fibers that each respond to a different frequency or pitch. As we age, it is not uncommon to start to lose some of these, and that's why elderly people cannot always hear certain conversations and why certain voices are harder to hear than others. Repeated "insults" from loud sounds at a constant frequency will wear these nerves out early, so protect your ears! ...Read more
I'm experiencing slight sound distortion in my left ear (long term issue). I noticed it because louder high pitched sounds can be painful. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spots on the legs that are painful to the touch
- What are red bumps on my stomach that are painful and seem to be spreading?
- High fiber foods that are easy to digest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the factors that make it more likely to get colorectal cancer?
- What are the medications that are prescribed to treat mastitis?
- What are the major types of nutrients that you need to obtain from the foods you eat?
- What are the long term side effects of a baby that was exposed to adderall?
- High frauency sounds that are painful to the ear