Doctor insights on:
List Of Natural Foods To Control Blood Sugar Level
• I am diabetic since 5 years,for the last 5 years my fasting blood glucose in between 125-134 mg/dL and my blood sugar level two hours after eati?
No specific question: The fasting blood sugar results you are providing do indeed point to diabetes. Are you under the care of a physician and being treated for the diabetes? If you are on medication I would advise that you follow up with your physician to discuss your results. Heed the lifestyle advice that your doctor gives you, changing your diet and exercising will greatly affect you long term outcome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Meat and veggies: Eat only meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry and low starch veggies, drink only water. In other words avoid all carbs, carbs will only briefly raise your sugar levels and then you will get hungry again. The fats in the meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry will act like a "log on your metabolic fire" to keep your blood sugar stable for hours. ...Read more
My hba1c is 7.6 taking metformen 500 bid.What should be my ideal diet to control blood sugar level.Thanks?
Under 180mg: Blood sugar leevels go up after eating but typically remain under the threshold level of 180mg, above which kidney can not handle the sugar which begins to show up in the urine. That would be abnormal and indication of glucose intolerance, in other words suggestive of diabetes. ...Read more
See your doctor: You need a full evaluation to confirm the diagnosis of diabetes. If you indeed have diabetes, you should be treated with a pill called metformin. For now, you should focus on diet and exercising. Try to lose weight if you're overweight, exercise at least 30 min per day 5 days per week. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My fasting blood sugar level is 115 to 120 and my age is 49 years. How to control without medicines.
I lost 6-7 kg of weight within 3 week of time.My blood sugar level is very high 300+.I want to control sugar level and make it normal permanently.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does the body control blood sugar levels?
- How does the pancreas control blood sugar level?
- Foods to reduce blood sugar levels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of foods that are natural blood thinners
- List of foods that lower blood sugar naturally
- Nutrition list for foods that lower blood sugar
- List of foods that will quickly raise blood sugars
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free