Doctor insights on:
List Of Medicines Pregnant Women Can Take
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Female 22 years old pregnant at 4th month take pregnacare plus ' are this drug harmful to fetus? Thanks
Shouldn't be: Pregnacare plus is a supplement designed to help the developing fetus grow healthy by providing important nutrients like folic acid (to prevent spinal cord defects) and omega 3 Fatty acids, which some people believe may help with brain development. I have not heard anything negative about the Pregnacare products, but I would definitely let your doc know ALL the supplements you are taking! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: There are no male contraceptive pills yet. ...Read more
Category C: Seretide is a combination inhaled steroid and long-acting beta agonist used for the treatment of persistent asthma. While this med is category c meaning risks of the medication cannot be ruled out, the most important aspect of treating asthma in pregnancy is gaining asthma control. Uncontrolled or severe asthma attacks can be potentially harmful to fetus. This risk is higher than the med risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of medicine you can take while pregnant
- Medicines that pregnant women can take for sinus infection
- What medicine can you take if you are pregnant with a cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women take suboxone?
- Can pregnant women take fluconazole?
- Can pregnant women take doxycycline?
- Can pregnant women take diflucan?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online