Doctor insights on:
List Of Foods Bad For Thyroid
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
I have hashimoto thyroidism, pituitary tumor, seizures, lesion on my brain and had multiple concussions. My calves are hurting bad what could this be?
Wow- a lot!: This can either be as simple as muscular if you have had any changes in excercise or even trauma (fall, seizure). Or it can be neurological, neuropathic pain due to your comorbidities or even the brain lesion. Or vascular such as a DVT or blood clot in your veins. I would recommend that you get evaluated at your earliest convenience. ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of bad carbs foods
- Bad carbohydrates food list
- List of foods good bad for the gallbladder
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Good carbs vs bad carbs list of foods
- A list of good bad foods for the immune system
- List of good bad foods for your voice
- Is coffee bad for your thyroid?
- Foods that are bad for your thyroid