Doctor insights on:
List Of Foods Bad For Thyroid
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
I have hashimoto thyroidism, pituitary tumor, seizures, lesion on my brain and had multiple concussions. My calves are hurting bad what could this be?
Wow- a lot!: This can either be as simple as muscular if you have had any changes in excercise or even trauma (fall, seizure). Or it can be neurological, neuropathic pain due to your comorbidities or even the brain lesion. Or vascular such as a DVT or blood clot in your veins. I would recommend that you get evaluated at your earliest convenience. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of foods that are bad for gout
- List of foods good bad for the gallbladder
- List of non solid foods for before colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- A list of foods to avoid for coumadin patients
- List of low sugar foods for diabetics
- List of p90x workouts for people with bad knees
- Foods that are bad for your thyroid
- List of good bad foods for your voice