Doctor insights on:
List Of Foods And Drinks That Contain Aspartame
Will Fybogel fibre drink for constipation cause cancer? since it contains aspartame which could possibly lead to cancer.
I'm 29w pregnant. I drink a shake that contains aspartame/phenylalanine maybe 1x-2x/week. Don't have pku. Am i causing harm to myself or my baby?
Is aspartame really bad for you? Just wanna have a basic understanding. Should i stop drinking things that have it?
Probably in large: Amounts, it is not the best for you. There is little evidence of harm if you use a teaspoon in your coffee, but large amounts of diet sodas and use of very large amounts in baking may be a problem. There is some evidence that the body reacts to it like it does to real sugar, and we produce too much Insulin and glucagon and this can cause metabolic problems. I would keep it to a minimum. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
MANY DANGERS: Aspartame & other artificial sweeteners are toxic, should not have been approved &are very hazardous.They have many side effects & cause obesity!see http://www.Sweetpoison.Com/ & http://articles.Mercola.Com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/13/artificial-sweeteners-more-dangerous-than-you-ever-imagined.Aspx & http://www.Eruptingmind.Com/the-dangers-of-artificial-sweeteners i never eat these chemicals. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is aspartame in diet snapple really bad for you? I became a dietbetic in feb an my level was 8.2 now I got recheck an my level is 6.1 l lost 40 should I just drink crystel light?
All i drink is diet soda. I drink both caffeine free and regular but most recently had regular diet. Was wondering if the soda itself or the aspartame is a diuretic?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of foods that contain alcohol
- List of foods that contain quinine
- List of foods that contain medium chain triglycerides
- List of foods that contain trans fats
- List of foods that contain good carbohydrates
- Examples of foods that contain lipids and proteins
- List of foods and drinks to avoid during pregnancy
- List of foods that contain glutamine
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free