Doctor insights on:
List Of Arm Wrestling Exercises
A couple of weeks ago i was arm wrestling, and ever since then if i hold something awkwardly or put too much wait on it, it will hurt for half an hour?
Both of my wrist have hurt for the last 2 weeks and I have an arm wrestling tournament this saturday. What should I do?
Ice and NSAIDs: If you are arm wrestling and have not had a significant injury it is possible that you are experiencing tendonitis or ligament sprain. My advice would be to ice your wrists as much as possible until the contest and also take advil or Motrin or your NSAID of choice. It may not solve the problem completely but it may help. Make sure you warm up well before the tournament. ...Read more
3 months back while arm wrestling i heard a popping sound from my wrists followed by pain.Its been a long time and i still cant arm wrestlewithoutpain?
I was arm wrestling and my arm made two popping noises between my elbow and shoulder. Really painful now. Any ideas?
I was arm wrestling and since then my wrist sounds when I spin it and it feels like two bones are rubbing each other, but it doesn't hurt.?
Not to worry: There are numerous causes of wrist popping. We rarely are concerned if there is no pain associated with the popping. If you are concerned, then a visit with an orthopedic specialist can shed some light on more specific causes and whether any precautions or treatments are necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of arm exercises without weights
- List of pilates arm exercises
- List of arm weight exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of cool down exercises
- List of anaerobic exercises
- List of eccentric quad exercises
- List of upper extremity strengthening exercises in the elderly
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free